Unmannedtech is committed to operational excellence, maintaining a safe and responsible service and ensuring reliable and professional RPA operators. Unmannedtech is committed to excellence in health, and safety of our employees, customers, the public, and the environment.
This is supported by our HSE practices and procedures that will continually improve our safety performance.
Unmannedtech will provide and maintain a working environment that meets or exceeds industry heath requirements.
Unmannedtech requires the active commitment and accountability for the program from all employees and contractors.
health and safety policy compliance:
- Integrating HSE in how we do business
- Improving HSE performance in all our activities
- Demonstrating the importance of HSE through hands-on leadership and behavior
- Meeting specified customer requirements and ensuring continuous customer requirements and ensuring continuous customer satisfaction
- Setting HSE performance objectives, measuring results, assessing and continually improving processes, services, and product quality, through the use of an effective management system
- Minimizing our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption, emissions and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Communicating openly with stakeholders and ensuring an understanding of our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance
- Improving our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern, and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful HSE programs and initiatives
- Ensuring the right and responsibility to refuse to work when unsafe conditions exist for all employees
our safety goals
- A safe and healthy working environment for all personnel
- No Accidents
- Health and safety responsibility at every level